My Coffee Stain

Monday, March 12, 2007

MY BLOG HAS MOVED... if you care

I just finished moving this blog to my new domain: http://www.putdownyourcup.com

I apologize to anyone who has subscribed to my feed or linked to me (thank you Semi-Desperate Housewife!) I promise that once I finalize my setup over there, I will send love some link love right back to you all and I hope that you continue to read my occasional rants. I also apologize to my commenters because there was no way for me to move my comments over there, only the posts. I'm going to leave this site up for a while though...

In other news, I'm considering "coming out of the blog closet" so to speak, by posting some pictures and more personal specifics. Remaining anonymous is tough work and I know that I've already slipped up a few times with online friends and more importantly, my husband. Damn. I now realize that I can't talk smack about him online any more... Sorry, honey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well, I guess I will forgive you and relink to you! Geez....

March 14, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home